Terms & Conditions
Prize Terms & Conditions
- Membership valid from September 2018
- Membership is for a maximum of 2 adults + 2 children
- Prize cannot be exchanged or transferred
- Children considered up to 15 year old
- Membership includes access to all branches of David Lloyd and Harbour Club EXCLUDING HARBOUR CLUB CHELSEA.
- For full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.harbourclub.com/policy/policies
General Terms & Conditions
The Little London Awards is owned by The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd.
The term ‘The Chelsea Magazine Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 8RU. Our company registration number is registered in England No. 6081165.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The websites and associated print and digital products covered by our terms and conditions include:
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Trial offers are no obligation Direct Debit offers open to UK residents only. If you wish to cancel, please inform us within 14 days of receiving your final trial issue and no more payments will be taken. This limited offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Your free gift (if applicable) will be dispatched to you within 28 days of your order being placed. This will be sent separately from the magazine. All gift offers are subject to availability and if stocks run out, an alternative gift may be supplied. This limited offer may be withdrawn any time. If your subscription has been purchased as a gift subscription, the free gift will be sent to the payer.
You can renew your subscription at any time.
If you take out a Direct Debit subscription, this will automatically continue until you choose to stop. You must cancel your Direct Debit before the next claim is due.
If you paid for your subscription by credit or debit card then we will send you a reminder (as the payer) before the end of your subscription to ensure you don’t miss an issue. Nothing will be sent to the recipient until the subscription has expired.
Cancellation of your subscription
You can cancel your subscription by contacting Customer Services. If you cancel within 14 days after your payment has been received, a refund will be made on all unmailed issues. Returns are not accepted. If you cancel after the 14 day period, your subscription will be set to cancel when you have received the remaining issues of your subscription term. Please note that where a gift has been sent, the publisher may have set a minimum period usually 12 months, before a subscription can be cancelled. Details of this will be shown on the promotion.
Transfer of your subscription
In the event of a title closing, The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the right to transfer subscribers to another title with a similar subject. All outstanding issues due from the original subscription will be fulfilled by a similar number of issues to the replacement title. Subscribers will be notified in advance of any changes.
Upon cancellation of a subscription within 14 days after payment has been received, subscribers are entitled to a refund of any unfulfilled copies. In order to qualify for a refund, subscribers must put a request in writing to Customer Services by letter or email. Refunds will be issued by cheque and may take up to 28 days to be processed.
Single Issue and Related Products Cancellation and Refund Policy
Orders through www.chelseamagazines.com/shop may be cancelled before the goods have been dispatched to you and we will refund you the total price of the goods. If we are unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the published date stated on this website we will refund the total price of the goods, unless a revised date is agreed with you for delivery of the goods.
Portfolio Plus members will be charged a monthly fee of £2.49 or an annual fee of £24.99, with all payments processed securely via PayPal. Portfolio Plus memberships will automatically renew until they are cancelled. Recurring monthly payments may be cancelled at any time via PayPal and no refunds will be given. Annual memberships may also be cancelled at any time, however refunds on annual memberships will only be available to members that confirm in writing their wish to cancel within 14 days of purchasing their annual membership. All Portfolio Plus enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Generated Content
If you do not want to grant to The Chelsea Magazine Company the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to our websites.
Further to this, by submitting your contribution to our websites you warrant that your contribution:
- Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the The Chelsea Magazine Company for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify The Chelsea Magazine Company against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Chelsea Magazine Company as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication online, email, in our magazine(s) and the purposes specified above.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd or the competition partner(s) (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entries for competitions both online and in print must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
- To enter a Competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- If you wish to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can send your answer to the following address: The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd, Jubilee House, 2 Jubilee Place, London, SW3 3TQ.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winners of print competitions will be announced in the next available issue following the competition close date and will subsequently be announced on the website.
- Competition winners must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The winner(s) of the competition agrees to have their name and their city/town of residence published in an upcoming issue of the corresponding magazine and to whatever publicity The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd deems relevant.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd’s negligence.
- The Chelsea Magazine Company Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Reader Offer Terms and Conditions
- All online and in-magazine giveaways offered by The Chelsea Magazine Company are in association with the specified sponsor.
- In-magazine giveaways are only available to customers who hold an authentic copy or digital edition of the magazine in which the promotion features.
- Giveaways are limited to one per household.
- The monetary value of the giveaway featured in any particular promotion is stated by the sponsor and The Chelsea Magazine Company cannot be held accountable for any variation from the actual retail price if such a variation exists.
- Giveaway items cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, or any other items (unless at the consent of The Chelsea Magazine Company).
- The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the right to withdraw any giveaways due in the circumstance of suspected non-compliance with the terms and conditions.
- In the event of excessive demand, The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the right to limit the number of giveaways issued as part of a particular promotion. In such cases all outstanding orders will be issued either with an alternative giveaway of equal or greater value or a letter of apology from the publisher.
- Giveaways which appear on the newsstand copies only are available to current subscribers who contact the head office and request that the item on promotion be sent to them (subject to availability).
- All content on The Chelsea Magazines websites, magazines and associated digital products is the intellectual property of The Chelsea Magazine Company.
- The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the websites including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to The Chelsea Magazine Company or its group companies.
- Unless explicitly stated The Chelsea Magazine Company retain all rights for usage of this content across:
- Print editions;
- Digital replica editions;
- Social Media;
- and other multimedia platforms
Twitter Terms and Conditions
- Entry to prize draws is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate family of The Chelsea Magazine Company, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draws.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter’s Twitter promotions.
- To enter one of the Promoter’s Twitter promotions, you must send an @reply message to the relevant magazines Twitter account or retweet a message from the magazines Twitter account by the closing date and time; such method to be specified in the relevant promotion tweet. If you win, you will be asked to follow the magazines Twitter account so that you can send a direct message with your contact information.
- Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- The draws will be held within seven days of the closing of the relevant promotion. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. An independent person will draw the winning entries.
- The prizes in respect of a particular promotion will be set out in the tweet relevant to that promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification or a redraw will take place.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from these prize draws.
- Winners’ names and counties are available 28 days after closing date. Send a sae to [name of prize draw], Cruise International, The Chelsea Magazine Company, Jubilee House, 2 Jubilee Place, London SW3 3TQ.
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is The Chelsea Magazine Company, Jubilee House, 2 Jubilee Place, London SW3 3TQ.
- Twitter competitions are open to UK residents only.
Use of any forum on the website (“Forum”) indicates your acceptance of these Forum Rules and any relevant specific rules relating to a particular Forum, if applicable. In the event of a conflict between the Forum Rules set out below and any Forum specific rules, the Forum specific rules shall prevail. Please note that we do not actively monitor the activities in our Forums.
(a) Companies/individuals must not use the Forum to advertise any products or services.
(b) The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove access to the Forum for any Users.
(c) Users may not post rude or abusive messages, including personal attacks on other Users.
(d) Users may not post defamatory or other insulting or inappropriate messages.
(e) Users may not place any material onto the Forum that infringes the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any third party or breaches any applicable laws.
(f) The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the right to take appropriate action in the event of any suspected infringement of any applicable law.
(g) Users may not use any Forum for transmitting any spam, junk mail, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
(h) Users may not post onto any Forum anything that contains any software viruses or any other code, file, program designed to harm the function of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
(i) Users must not collect or store (or attempt to collect or store) any personal data that it may receive about other Users of any Forum.
(j) If under the age of 18 a User will need to obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before posting anything onto the Forum.
(k) Comments submitted to any Forum may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both in the Website and elsewhere on the internet. These comments may be accessible for a long time and Users will not have control over who may read them. Users should be careful and selective over the personal information they disclose about themselves and others. In particular Users should not disclose sensitive, embarrassing, proprietary or confidential information in any comments made on any Forum. Users should not include sensitive personal details (like e-mail or physical addresses or telephone numbers) anywhere on the Forum, but particularly on public message boards. We take no responsibility for any issues arising from any User’s disclosure of any such information on any Forum.
(l) Any User who includes a link from any other website to the Website shall ensure that such a link opens in a new browser window and shall link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the Website. Users are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Website, such as using an “in-line” image linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another website. Users agree not to download or use images hosted on the Website on any other website for any purpose, including but not limited to posting such images on another website. Users agree not to link from any other website to the Website in any manner causing the Website or any page of the Website to be surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the right to insist that any link to the Website is removed or discontinued, and to revoke the right of any User to link to the Website from any other website at any time.
(m) The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the absolute right to use any submission to any Forum in any format or media, whether now known or hereafter invented.
(n) Users waive their moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment, or to be identified as the author of any post made on any Forum.
(o) If a User fails to adhere to these, or any applicable Forum specific rules, The Chelsea Magazine Company reserves the right to terminate the User’s participation on any Forum.
(p) The Forums may not be moderated. The Chelsea Magazine Company reserve the right to remove or edit any posting on any Forum that contravenes these, or any applicable Forum specific rules.
(q) Users of any Forum use the Forum entirely at their own risk. As such, to the extent permitted by law, Users release The Chelsea Magazine Company, its directors, contractors and employees from all liability arising out of or in connection with the Forum and the material submitted to it by third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, The Chelsea Magazine Company takes no responsibility for any of the views expressed on any Forums.
(r) Problems or complaints should be directed to The Chelsea Magazine Company via private message to a Forum moderator.